Her Bifold Closet Doors Were Looking Drab. What She Really Wanted Were Modern More
French Doors–without The Steep Price! Closets are one of the most important parts of every house. Everyone needs a good closet in almost each and every room of the house for different purposes. Despite being one of the most important parts of every house, people often don’t pay much attention to it. Keeping their closet clean inside out is what they think matters. They never feel the need of changing their closet which is not a bad thing. It isn’t easy or necessary to buy a new closet since it can cost you a lot and it is something that not everyone can afford to do. However, what one can do is give a little bit makeover to their old closet. Yes, like every other thing in your house, your closet also needs to be upgraded once in a while. If you have an old classic closet and you want to renew it then choosing DIY bifold door for it is the best thing to do. The interior bifold closet doors are the new trend that you can follow. Even in making bifold doors for your closet there are plenty of bifold closet doors ideas that you can choose from. There are some people who love to go with classic interior wood bifold doors while other prefer bifold doors frosted glass for their closets. A classic DIY bifold door makeover will make your old closet look a brand new addition to your house. It will not only change the look of your closet but it will also give your room a pleasant change without spending handful of money. This is the beauty of every DIY project that it allows you to bring your desired change while staying in budget.
If you are new to DIY bifold door makeover then following steps will help you to understand how to make this project work successfully.
• Step #1 How make bifold doors and what you need?
The first thing that you need while making your DIY bifold door for your closet is 15 pieces More
of ¼ trims. Take the measurements of your closet doors and then cut the lengths of trims in order to match it with the measurements. Next, you will need some good quality wood glue along with brad nails to secure these strips in right place.
• Step #2: Measurement is crucial in making solid wood bifold doors:
• Step #3: Make right decisions for making bifold doors of your closet:
• Step #4: Repeat everything in your DIY bifold door:
• Step #5: Your DIY bifold door makeover needs fillers:
• Step #6: Use primer on your bifold doors wood:
• Step #7: Give your wood bifold closet doors fancy look:
• Step #8: Make a template for your DIY bifold door:
• Step #9: Drill your DIY bifold door:
• Step #10: the Final look of your DIY bifold door makeover: